Posted by Phil Velez on October 13, 2011 at 5:40 PM
On October 13, 1871 the Delphic Fraternity was founded as the Delphic Society at SUNY Geneseo. To commerorate the 140th Anniversary of the legendary organization, an update to the Delphic Fraternity history booklet is now available online. To check out the revised version visit the resource/links page of this website. Happy 140th Anniversary to all members of The Delphic Fraternity!